Now Hiring Smiling Faces for the Current Job Listings:
At Asheville’s Fun Depot, we are impacting lives in a positive manner, while providing wholesome fun for everyone! We love to see families, friends, co-workers and couples building stronger relationships with one another while also having a lot of fun in the process.
The staff of Asheville’s Fun Depot is responsible for living out our missional goals to the consumer. Their job—more so than running an efficient shift—is to provide our customer with an unforgettable experience. Their main responsibility is to make sure Asheville’s Fun Depot maintains a great reputation in the community as a professional business, while simultaneously putting a smile on everyone’s face.
All of our team members need to…
…start each day with a smile
…carry a high level of professionalism
…help our business grow
…be full of ideas for making our business better
…have a desire and passion to work with teenagers & college students
…treat the business as if they own it
…be organized and mature
If you are applying for a management position, these are the skills/requirements needed:
1. Experience managing and/or working with teenagers or college students.
2. Management expertise including: budgets, events, departments, or the like.
3. Marketing knowledge or experience is a plus.
4. Party-planning or event experience is a plus.
5. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
6. Must have an eye for detail, and able to keep our business looking and acting in a professional manner.
To apply for a position, please write an email and answer the following questions:
- Why would you be a good fit for our team?
- Why do you want to work at Asheville’s Fun Depot?
- What references would be willing to put in a good word for you? (No family or friends)
Please send your email to email@example.com.